Service: You have a missed call
Even if you were outside network coverage or your phone was switched off, the moment you switch your phone on or return within the network coverage area, you will receive a text message with the list of numbers that tried to call you. All these numbers will also receive a text message to say that you are now available.
You can control this service:
- If you wish people who are calling you to know that you are on-line again, send SMS message with the text A0 (Latin letter A and figure zero) to number 0880.
- If you wish people who are calling you always receive a message when you are available for the call, send SMS message with the text A1 (Latin letter A and figure one) to number 0880.
- If you do not wish that a person who you called knew about that, send SMS message with the text C0 (Latin letter C and figure zero) to number 0880.
- If you wish that other subscribers always know that you called them when they were unavailable, send SMS message with the text C1 (Latin letter C and figure one) to number 0880.
- You can also switch on SMS-answering machine. Send SMS message containing a word TEXT (in Latin letters) then space – and text of your message to number 0880 when you are not available for the call. For instance, “TEXT I am sorry I cannot answer at the moment”. In this case all people who will try to get you on the phone while you are unavailable will automatically get your message.
- In order to switch off the SMS-answering machine send SMS message with the word TEXT (in Latin letters) to number 0880.
The services is free of charge.
How to enable: the service does not need to be enabled, it is already enabled to all TMCELL subscribers.